Cullman County Judge of Probate Court
As election professionals in the Cullman County Probate Office, we work to ensure the integrity of the electoral process, establish and enhance public confidence, encourage citizen participation and develop professional election standards compliant with Federal and State Law.
We work together as a team to provide the highest level of election services possible for the citizens of Cullman County.
The Judge of Probate is the Chief Election Official of Cullman County (17-1-3)
The Probate Judge, Circuit Clerk and Sheriff serve as the appointing Board. (17-8-1)
- Primary - March 5, 2024
- Primary Runoff - April 2, 2024
- General - November 5, 2024
- Summary Report - 11/08/2022 - Official
- Precinct Report - 11/08/2022 - Official
- Name Heading Canvass Report - 11/08/2022 - Official